- Sizes: 4 7/8″ dia. x 1 5/8″ H
- 120 VOLTS / LED 10 WATTS
- 700 LUMENS
- Degrees Kelvin: 3000K / 4000K
- Beam angle: 38° / IRC : > 80
- 4 1/4″ hole to be drilled
- Operating temperature:
from -30° to +40°
- Closed endorsement. IC for insulated ceilings
- Junction box for hardwiring and driver included
- Plaster frame PF-414 or PF-418
- 6 ft Extension FLP-EX6
While our ultra-slim LED ceiling lights function with most dimmers and dimmers generally have a maximum 150-Watt rating for LED units, we strongly recommend that you not exceed 80% of this capacity in order to avoid lighting flicker when the dimmer is at its lowest setting. For example, we recommend a maximum of 8 6-inch units (120 Watts total) or 13 4-inch units (total 117 Watts).
CAUTION: ALWAYS CLOSE ELECTRICAL CURRENT BEFORE CONNECTING A LED DEVICE, otherwise the driver will be affected.